I have been asked so many times to put together my list of baby items, we couldn’t live without and now 8 months after Memphis was born, I have the list for YOU.
We have been lucky enough to be gifted some of these and we also found Facebook market place to be a gold mine. If money is tight for you or you love a bargain like my hubby then get on the second-hand train. We found our pram a City mini GT Baby Jogger online second hand for 250 bucks and the tyres still had tread on them. Just last week, I bought a baby walker for $2! I know WTF!? I am now Queen of the bargain, thanks to my hubby.
We spoke about our list this week on our Podcast First Time Parents, here are our 11 must-have baby items.
1. Ergo Baby Carrier. We USE every day & couldn’t live without. THANK YOU ergobaby.
2. Love to Dream Swaddle – Memphis bloody loved this before he started rolling around the cot.
3. The Wool Store Sleeping Bag – best baby present. He can sleep in it until he is TWO & use ALL year around.
4. This amazing little invention is a game-changer, the sunbed for the bathtub. He lays back & it saves the wrist from carpal tunnel & LOVES the lay back.
5. SPECTRA BOOBIE PUMP. Gifted second hand by a friend. We tried two pumps before this and were shithouse. THIS ONE has the best suction EVER.
6. Cocoonababy – HOLY SHIT this with the LOVE to Dream swaddle and Memphis was an angel sleeper until the 4-month regression.
7. Little Chomps raincoat (FOOD COAT) for eating. Best invention EVER.
8. My baby device handheld traveller for white noise and lullabies. Life-changing for walks.
9. Your Milk Mate or Haaka. The boobie milk catcher. Baby on one boob, milk catcher on the other.
10. Feeding Friend self-inflatable breast/bottle feeding pillow. My new breast friend. I loved this so much & used it 20 times a day. Brilliant invention by a fellow Mumma.
11. Fifty dollars, second-hand Fisher & Paykel Jumperoo. Memphis fav thing to do.
EP 35 – The 10 baby products we couldn’t live without
We have put together a list of baby items that we couldn’t live without and have been a game changer for us as First Time Parents.
If you’re a first time parent or newly pregnant, this LIST is made for YOU.
What have we missed? What was is your baby must-have?
Big LOVE x